Friday, February 11, 2011

Healthy and Sweet Valentine's Menu FYI









Enjoy the lovely compassionate menu ideas thanks to my hero Neal Barnard, Md and staff.


My local Valentine's menu includes a version of Thai Coconut veggie Soup for my Vegan Healing Soup subscribers. I'm goin' all out and also preparing an elegant Luscious Walnut Lentil Pate ala Laura Pole. I'm happy to be able to now offer single quarts or pints as well as the subscription of one quart a week. I'll tell more about these in the next entry.


Many Species...One Planet...One Future
~I See You ~ Namaste ~

Yours in Wellness, Gratitude, Vitality and the Rhythm of Nature,
Suzen Sharda Segall

This blog post can be reproduced in its entirety with the following information:

© Suzen Sharda Segall 2010, CelebratingtheInnerHealer.com

Listen at: http://tinyurl.com/

Blog: www.celebratingtheinnerhealer.blogspot.com

Or on its unique radio channel at:

Suzen Sharda Segall, Wellness Personal Trainer/Consultant, designer and facilitator of BodyArts Therapeutics, has provided an integrated approach to health and wellness for a wide variety of populations, internationally,for over thirty-five years


No comments:

Post a Comment