Friday, April 15, 2011

The Cancer Project / Easter and Passover Menu




I apologize for missing the mark of this entry --- It got left as a draft -- and I hope the menu ideas are still useful to you!
The Cancer Project / Easter and Passover Menu

I was blessed to be invited to a Pittsburgh Vegan Passover Sedar - First night -- hosted by my favorite Hebrew Healing Chant visionary - David Goldstein. His menu was quite extraordinary -- with a full meal he and Jeffrey prepared -- in addition to entries most of the guests brought -- it was like a huge thanksgiving meal!!


I brought my version of Laura Pole's " Laura's Luscious Lentil Pate" - like a vegan chopped liver -- our first course - followed by a unique Parting of the Red Sea Golden and Red roasted beet soup, several salads followed -- my favorite being David's endive, mangoe and avacado -- with a prepared dressing that was not only new to me -- but that I later found on sale at the EEFC -- food coop!! Saving $1 per bottle!!


I'm keeping it as a secret ingredients -- with the hopes of tempting you to join me at The Spencer Hotel in Chautauqua Ny Memorial Day week-end for a unique Wellness Getaway - where we'll serve this salad and lots more great yummy healthy meals -- and some of my healing soups.


David also prepared a Jambalaya and whipped sweets with toasted walnut garnish, other guests brought spinach strawberry sesame salad and curried carrots, and dessert of cooling coconut ice creams. What a special evening !

Many Species - One Planet - One Future
I See You ~ Namaste ~
Yours in Wellness, Gratitude, Vitality and the Rhythm of Nature,
Suzen Sharda Segall
This blog post can be reproduced in its entirety with the following information:© Suzen Sharda Segall 2010, CelebratingtheInnerHealer.com http://www.wellnesstraining.com/ http://www.celebratingtheinnerhealer.blogspot.com/ Suzen Sharda Segall, Wellness Personal Trainer/Consultant, designer and facilitator of BodyArts Therapeutics, has provided an integrated approach to health and wellness for a wide variety of populations, internationally,for over thirty-five years

No comments:

Post a Comment