Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hear my first radio interview


I'm excited to share a conversation/interview I just had with Joanne Quinn-Smith of Positively Pittsburgh. I'm having fun with all this new-fangled technology -- in spite of myself ! -- thanks to meeting 'The Techno Granny", Joanne, at the Tepper School of Business, recently.

Check out the link in the new Media Room to the right. Let us know what you'd like to hear more about on future radio shows by scrolling down and adding your comments in the box below. Thank you!

It's getting down to the wire for me to leave the 'burgh and begin the next phase of this voyage of wellness --so I'll be brief here and get packin'!

Yours in Wellness, Gratitude and Excitement,
Suzen Sharda Segall


This blog post can be reproduced in its entirety with the following information:

© Suzen Sharda Segall 2010, CelebratingtheInnerHealer.com

Listen at: http://tinyurl.com/

Blog: www.celebratingtheinnerhealer.blogspot.com

Or on its unique radio channel at:

Suzen Sharda Segall, Wellness Personal Trainer/Consultant, designer and facilitator of BodyArts Therapeutics, has provided an integrated approach to health and wellness for a wide variety of populations, internationally,for over thirty-five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment